My story mirrors those of previous reviewers.I purchased 3 mugs in mid-December 2016 after seeing a Facebook Ad (those things actually work) and I decided to file an official complaint to Paypal in February after 3 failed attempts to communicate between December and February, with Build-on-Brick Mug after the products didn't arrive in the time they estimated.

Fortunately, Paypal ruled in my favor and advised the company to refund my money. I highly advise against purchasing from this company. In my experience, they are unprofessional, ill-prepared, and untrustworthy. The fact that they initially named their product the Lego Mug and obviously had to rebrand to Build-On-Brick Mug because they are not affiliated with Lego, proves they are amateurs in their profession.

Their lack of communication towards a number of frustrated consumers for months is a reflection of their business.

Since the debacle, they have deleted all traces of negative comments on their Facebook page.For new consumer's sake, I hope the company resolved whatever issues they had to make for a smoother process moving forward.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Build On Brick Mug?

Comments