My story mirrors those of previous reviewers.I purchased 3 mugs in mid-December 2016 after seeing a Facebook Ad (those things actually work) and I decided to file an official complaint to Paypal in February after 3 failed attempts to communicate between December and February, with Build-on-Brick Mug after the products didn't arrive in the time they estimated.

Fortunately, Paypal ruled in my favor and advised the company to refund my money. I highly advise against purchasing from this company. In my experience, they are unprofessional, ill-prepared, and untrustworthy. The fact that they initially named their product the Lego Mug and obviously had to rebrand to Build-On-Brick Mug because they are not affiliated with Lego, proves they are amateurs in their profession.

Their lack of communication towards a number of frustrated consumers for months is a reflection of their business.

Since the debacle, they have deleted all traces of negative comments on their Facebook page.For new consumer's sake, I hope the company resolved whatever issues they had to make for a smoother process moving forward.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Build On Brick Mug?

Comments

Ebay seller jillianss02 selling fake autographs online to customers BUYER BEWARE Ebay "ebay seller jillianss02 is an autograph forger who sell fake autographs online with the intent to defraud the consumers. eBay item number 222335909120 PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP signed autographed 8X10 PHOTO..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more